Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Grampa Toby and Otis


Grampa Toby and Otis
Originally uploaded by jakeyd.

We are very, very tired. And very happy. In neither case, in exactly the way people seem to say it is. With a depressed puppy, who is, we think, starting to work through it. I guess, that while this is all the same, it is also very different. It seems to me this calls for a song lyric. Doubtless one already written that is momentarily escaping me. I am losing the ability to write cogently.

I am going to miss my parents, who've been staying here for the past week. In fact, I'm not really sure how we're going to do without them, but I guess all new parents say goodbye after a week or so, and we all turn out OK...

Grandpa Toby passed on 12-1-05, Grandpa Dwight on 9-15-06, we're thankful thay got to spend time with Otis.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture of Otis and Toby.

August 16, 2005 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Hello There Otis, & Welcome to NYC!!

Dear Candace, David, & Otis,

I am so happy that everyone (being the three of you) finally made it
home, safe and sound. I send you all a great big hug & kiss hello!

August 17, 2005 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home